would be in trouble. according to a new bloomberg poll, clinton leads trump in a hypothetical match-up 54% to 36%. and this is interesting, 68% of likely general election voters according to this poll view donald trump negatively. and the other 32% don't have twitter or television. [ laughter ] i have to believe that hillary is quietly on team trump too. i'll find out shortly. as you might expect, hillary clinton travels with a good-sized entourage. she has secret service, personal aides, she's got advisers, she has a guy who takes care of her lizards full-time. a lot of people. we had to shuffle things around to accommodate our other guests tonight. and peter krause was very nice to -- oh, hey, peter. [ cheers and applause ] >> what? >> jimmy: i said hi, peter. >> oh, hey, jimmy. how are you doing? >> jimmy: doing well, thank you. you okay? >> yeah, i just -- yeah. >> jimmy: all right, i'm sorry we had to put you in the laundry room. we just kind of ran out of space. >> not a problem, jimmy, happy to do my part. >> jimmy: are you comfortable? i see you've got cleaning fluids there.